Followers

Saturday 15 December 2018

Late Advent Calendar

Hi Crafters

For any of you who joined in at the 3 Crafts Day at North Petherton, you will have made A Favour with me. Having made one we added a mint chocolate as a treat to give to anyone visiting or to have with coffee. Another idea shared at the time, was to use small favours made in this way to make an Advent Calendar.

As I was out and about a few days later and saw some pretty number stickers I thought I would have a go.



This was a very simple make, recycling a cereal box.
Happily hubby eats the cereal and I get the card.
Using the front and one side panel of the box I trimmed and covered in a Christmas Red paper. The back was covered in a green paper. and then I just popped on 24 favours with the numbers on. It really needed weighing down a bit more at the base as it has a tendency to flip over.

Needless to say  hubby has eaten up to about day 20 already but as he gave me the card I cannot really complain. It also saved me picking up the chocolates and putting them back in the numbers Perhaps next year I will do another with a bit more attention to detail and some chocolates he really likes, and that way they It will be all over by the 5th of December.

Happy Crafting
Dee 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment