Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2019

MEMORY BOOK/ALBUMS

Hi Crafters

Following on from my post on 1st February showing a Folder/Memory Book, I was sorting through some new paper pads and thought they would be perfect to make more albums .

I started with a similar style and size and made some photo mats to go inside.

It took little time to put together so I then made a smaller version with a diagonal panel to hold the photo mats. I used 3 sheets of 12 x 12, which made a finished album with 6 sections 


Then full of enthusiasm for these little albums I looked up mini albums on YouTube and found some other folds that would add a new look to the pages 

I want to try them out, and will post them soon when I have finished them 

These will all be available for sale on EBay as I am running out of space in the craft room, but I have had great fun making them.
Happy Crafting 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment