Followers

Monday 18 March 2019

Trinket Box No 2

Hi Crafters

Here is box No2 as promised in my last posting.
I really like these boxes and can see me making more especially for holiday celebrations.


I realise I did not show the inside yesterday
So here it is

This one has been made using up a First Edition Pad "Perfect Moments" With an owl charm 
The top is finished with ribbon and a Santora Mirabelle charm, as I think this one will be for my great niece for Easter, with some trinkets in and mini eggs.
It uses 4 sheets of 12 x 12 as the top and bottom are layered for additional strength.
You could also line the inside of the lid.

Box No2 went together well although I did make an error at the beginning, so I probably need more practice. 

However before making more of these I want to perfect another trinket box I have seen. So that will be a posting in the not too distant future. 

But first I have to prepare for my Craft Day on Saturday. 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment