Followers

Sunday 24 March 2019

Workshop pictures

Hi Crafters

To all of you who came to the Craft Day on Saturday I hope your day was enjoyable and that you are home now using the techniques to make more cards for your stash, and now you have a folder to store all the lovely cards until you need them

The Concertina Files we made in the afternoon makes a perfect gift, and with notelets or cards ready for the recipient to use I am sure they will enjoy the gift and thought that went into it. It was lovely to see so many lovely bright Files on the table although I think there are a few missing.



Selection of
concertina files made in the afternoon





The cards made using chalks are all so different it is lovely to see everyone's interpretation of the ways to stamp and chalk even when using the same stamps they look amazingly different.





Watercolours are lovely and soft and again lots of lovely different ideas on the table



So a productive and I hope enjoyable day

I have spent Sunday putting away my stamps etc in the craft room and finishing the cards I started whilst demonstrating yesterday, so I have some new cards in my  stash too.


Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment