Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2019

New Flowers

Hi Crafters

Whilst working on a design for my next project, I have also been making flowers.
Back to basics but using recycled materials.

The first little posy I made included 2 Kusadama flowers made using the origami method of folding, and one hand cut rose. This is made by cutting 4 x 8 petals flowers and cutting 1 section out of the first piece, 2 from the second, 3 from the third and the last one in half. 

All of the flowers are made from wallpaper. This is a great way of making a bouquet to match any of your rooms.

Here they are viewed from both sides.

I have put these onto kebab sticks, but in future I will make my own stems from pages of a magazine as they will be more flexible.

Tomorrow I will show you the flower display I made using book pages.

To comment or subscribe click on the FOLLOW button at the top of the page

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment