Followers

Saturday 13 April 2019

Completed Stationary Case

Hi Crafters

If you saw my post on 9th April I showed a pretty Stationary Case full of goodies.
Well here are 2 more completed .


In this case we have 6 matching cards, each with an insert page for writing on

A covered notebook and a mini case for gift vouchers/business cards/photographs 

A mini album that holds up to 10 photographs 

3 Decorated Paperclips 

A book mark

Each Case holds the 6 notelets, and a notebook, Paperclips after that additional items may vary, according to ideas at the time.

Each Case requires a minimum of:
12 sheets of 12 x 12 papers/card
2 sheets of 12 x 12 black card
2 pieces of card (i used cereal box) 10" x 8"
1 magnetic clasp
1 faux buckle for the front 
1 notebook to cover
6 6x6 envelopes
3 large paperclips

I will  be selling them in my Etsy shop 
Or at Craft Fayres if I do any this summer



In this picture you can see the photo wallet at the front
A notebook and small wallet for gift cards etc 

I had hoped to do a workshop making this but unfortunately I cannot get a date at Pawlett Village hall before the end of Summer, so it is unlikely, as I will be moving on to Christmas with the 2 dates I have in November.

I will show the other case tomorrow.

Happy Crafting 
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment