Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Great Stationary Briefcase

Hello Crafters

Well I tidied the craft items away and then looked to  Pinterest for new inspiration. I came across a great briefcase style stationary set, loved it and went onto the blog to get the details. Unfortunately the instructions were no longer available and so I have had to sit down and work out my own set of instructions to make it. 



The case opens up and both sides have a folder to hold cards and stationary items.

This was prototype 1, and I wanted to tweak the inside folder, and set down sizes for making future sets




This is prototype 2, and it was successful.
Using a Dovecraft Painted Blooms pad of 12 x 12 papers the outside case is made from recycled cereal box, covered in the papers.
The folders either side hold 6 matching cards 
A Notebook covered in matching papers and a Photobook again using the papers from the pad and 2 sheets of 12 x 12 Black card.

I will add some paperclips decorated with flowers made from off-cuts of the paper and perhaps a bookmark.

I love the concept and will be making several for my next Craft Stall. I wanted to do  a workshop to make it, but cannot get a date at Pawlett Hall until November. 

When I have a fully completed case I will add more pictures and a fuller description of the finish for the case

Happy Crafting
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment