Followers

Friday 12 April 2019

Craft4Crafters at Shepton Mallet

Hi Crafters

Just a quick post today as I have been off  to the Craft Show at the Bath & West showground.
A good early start arriving at 10.15 (they open at 10am)

I did a quick walk around the hall, as usual not intending to buy anything, but managing to spend £60+.

It was noticeable that there were fewer stall again this year dealing with paper crafts, and when I did get to one it was difficult to see anything as there were a lot of people looking. It was also noticeable that there were fewer stalls with inspirational projects and samples on show. In the past I would go to a show and see new products all with people demonstrating and showing such pretty cards and paper items, you just had to buy and try.

On the bright side there were a lot of workshops available bookable in advance, or if places available, on the day.

There were several fabric stands and some bargains to be had. 

In the end I bought two great kits from House of Zandra, I love her designs, last year I bought 5 kits and gave 3 away as Christmas presents which I think went down well, so the pig and monkey bought today are for me. 

I was sorely tempted with some fabrics, but managed not to succumb as I have 2 drawer fulls of fat quarters and fabrics to use first. 

To finish I picked up some extra strong tape at the bargain price of 10 for £5 and some packs of 5 x 7 cards ready for Christmas (how sad is that), a few envelopes and some lace in the bargain bucket.

Happy with my purchases I left a little over an hour later. Not long I know, but long enough for me to ensure I am  not missing out on any new craft items out there. 

Back soon with a new card
Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment