Followers

Sunday 28 April 2019

COMING UP

Hi Crafers

I am away for a couple of days.
Off to Denman College with friends, so hopefully will have new ideas on my return.

But I have a couple of items I have been working on this week, which I will show on my return.

Some really lovely shabby chic recycled book "Page Decorations"
They work a little like paperclips but without the metal, and are made of book pages glued together to make thicker and decorated.
Fabulous for your albums, memory books etc

They are a great way of using up your odd charms and embellishment, and I will be making more as seen on YouTube that can be used for Journalling.

Also a fabulous use of scrap card and papers to make decorative paper-clips.

So check back soon 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment