Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Using up More of the Card Kit

Hi Crafters

Following on from my last post I have been finding uses for the remainder of the card kits I purchased on Ebay.

From the first kit I bought I had a lot of sheets of quality A4 card with the printing going down the page. To use this up I have made Envelope Boxes. Whilst some of the pattern is sideways this can be placed on the side flaps and back panel so is not noticeable whilst the front panel is good.
These envelopes can be used to give vouchers or small gifts and as the card is foil finished it is heavy wearing. I have used kam press fasteners to close the envelope so they can be re-used

I will also use them to make boxes so for less than £10 I have been able to make 30 cards, 10 wallets, 6 gift card envelopes and several boxes. Boxes with a base and lid and self closing pouches can be made with the printed card without compromising the finish of the boxes.  

Altogether a great buy.


To make the envelopes I cut the A4 card down to 8.25" square or 21cm and used my envelope maker 
the piece cut from the bottom of the card I folded in half to make a small card that I put into the envelope so the user can give send a greeting/message with the gift card or present 


Back soon with other projects using up the second card kit. 

Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment