Followers

Monday 10 August 2020

News and Sale Items

 Hi Crafters 


Just a very quick post about items I have cleared out the cupboard.

Unable to go to Craft Shows this year I have decided I need to make room in Craft cupboard and have scooped up lots of Stationery items and posted them on Ebay in bundles at just £3 a bundle

There are Christmas bundles and everyday stationery bundles available

Each one has 4 or 5 items 

That include a selection of the following 

Notebooks - Christmas Planners

Journals

Folders

A couple of mini albums  

Stationery sets

Notelet sets 

Decorated Paperclips

Artists Notebooks 

Wallets

They are listed as HUGE CLEARANCE - Stationery Gift bundles,  and my ebay name is 5170denise

I will be donating any profit to St Margarets Hospice So why not take a look and see if there is anything you can make use of. 

Dee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment