Followers

Saturday 17 April 2021

New Die from AliExpress 1st Make

 Hi Crafters

Here is the first make from the AliExpress delivery.

It is a really cute die and whilst I am not a cat person myself I could see its uses. The die cost around £3 including tax and delivery so a bargain. It had the flourish which can so easily be used for other projects and the 2 cat die that sits on the flourish making it look like a branch and then 4 kitten dies.



For decorating cards, tags, and other paper projects this die is so easy to use. It took just a couple of minutes to make this little folder and decorate it. I have kept it simple and even used some scrap card for the little folder, which I think would make a lovely cover for a mini journal which I have slipped in, but it could also be used to give a note and gift card for a birthday or Thank you. 




You can see the mini journal in the second picture, it is tucked into a flap made by folding an inch up from the bottom before folding the card in half.

What you cannot see is that I have used 2 die cuts of the kittens to place on the 2 flaps inside and tie in with the front decoration.

The cats could be cut as a silhouette or place the flourish on the front and the cats sitting through an aperture card. 

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment