Followers

Saturday 10 April 2021

Update on Vintage Diary Deliveries!!

 Hi Everyone

Just a quick post today to let you know that my delivery of the 12 x 12 paper pad and the 2 6 x 6 pads that I ordered from Craftstash came this morning. Just 3 days after ordering. Amazing service and I am very pleased with the items, as you know from yesterdays post I was very keen to get my hands on this paper.


Here it is on my breakfast table.

I will use the 6 x6 to fussy cut and make embellishments for the projects I make with the 12x 12 , that will give me something to do in the evenings.

Back tomorrow with  a new mini album, made with a very simple binding system. So why not check in and subscribe to the blog if you don’t want to miss anything.

Dee

PS I have checked out their site and Craftstash have all the pads and many of the other elements to this collection in stock. The 12 x 12 pads are just over £11, making them a great buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment