Followers

Friday 9 April 2021

 Hi Crafters

Thanks for stopping by. I am happy that so many of you have found me, and would love some feedback on my blog. 

Today a post about supplies, please let me know if you agree or not with my musings, and any stories you have about your craft loves and hates.

I fell in love with Sara’s signature 12 x 12 pads last Christmas where she did a Vintage Christmas double sided paper pad. I have posted some of my makes using this paper. So when I saw her new Vintage Diary collection I wanted the paper pads, as it had similar style  but in pastel flowers and French prints. It took some tracking down as often it is unavailable from her usual distributors until after the launch on Create and Craft and there it sells out very quickly. This time I managed it get it directly from Crafters Companion and as a new customer had 20% off my first purchase, so decided to buy 2 of the 12 x 12 pads to save paying postage.  The order was made on 31st March

I was really looking forward to receiving the pads and each day checked my delivery status. This showed a problem with Crafters Companion ordering info, as the order review just showed that the item would be sent by Yodel and tracked. No tracking number. So the item appeared to be sitting in the warehouse waiting to be shipped. On the 7th April I began to worry if there was going to be a delivery as several other craft suppliers were showing the item unavailable. Finding the 12 x 12 and the 6 x 6 available and in stock at Craftstash, I decided to order another 12 x 12 and 2 6 x 6 pads (free postage covered). I was notified on the 8th that this order was on its way, and decided to email Crafters Companion to chase my order with them. I had acknowledgment of my email and should get an answer within a couple of days.  That evening I  had an email to say Yodel had my item and it would be on its way out to me. 

Today being the 9th April up pops the man from Yodel with my order from Crafters Companion. Now I am delighted my order has arrived safely, but am surprised that a company as big as Crafters Companion do not have a better system for showing the state of your order. At no time did my account show the tracking number, this only became available when Yodel told me they had the goods coming out to me. Tracking the delivery with Yodel shows the goods left C.C on the 1st April and went to 2 different depots before getting to my local one when I was at last advised it was coming out to me on the 8th April. Had I had the tracking details from the 1st I would have been able to see it was on the way and not worried about it enough to

1.  order more

2. Email Crafters Companion chasing the order.

As a regular seller and buyer of Craft items (yes even now when I am suppose to be thinning out my stash)  , I find 9 days a long delivery time, as the item is made and shipped in the UK. But no doubt I will be order from this collection in the future as I do love the prints. 

Take a look at the pages below, I will be posting my makes with these papers as soon as I have something to show you.









 These are just some of the 16 designs in the pad.

They are lovely. Does anyone else buy from this collection, I would love to see your makes.



Back soon 

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment