Followers

Monday 24 January 2022

My Larger Version of the Abigail Folio Album by Paul Ford

 Hi Crafters

I love to make albums although have not made many or shown many on the blog. This may be something that changes over the next year as I considering making a few for my Etsy shop, and to use my papers.









I am pleased with this folio album. It is a larger version of the Abigail Folio Album made by Paul Ford. If you have not seen his work it is well worth taking a look, he makes beautiful Memory books and his tutorials are very easy to follow, I am adding the link for you here.


For my version the finished album measure 10 1/8th” high and 7 1\8” wide.
The wallet at the base of the left side and the pocket on the right hand side have been sized up to fit under the 5” x 6 1/4” flip pages on the left and the 7” x 5” waterfall pages on the right.
The front and back cover papers have been laminated with Matt lamination papers so they are wipeable. The wallet on the left side has a cotton thread closure and the waterfall papers on the right have a magnet closure. 

This album will hold 10 6” x 4” photos and 12  7” x 5” photos with enough storage in the wallet and pocket for another 15-20 photos and/or memorabilia 

Back in February with a series of new and favourite card ideas

Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment