Followers

Friday 23 September 2022

Smashing a card Kit Final part 4

 Part 4 The last of the Card Kit 

So here we are with the last bits and pieces from the Create and Craft Bear Card Kit.

I started with 

17 cards and envelopes
23 sheets of A4 papers
5 sheets of sticky back ribbons with bears 
4 sheets of ribbons with embellishments

8 sheets of embossed tags and topper stickers

So far I have made 

11 Birthday cards (7 5”x 7” cards and 4 stepper cards)
A lovely Memory book with flip photo mats, storage box and 2 wallet folders 
2 Memory Envelopes large nearly A4 size 
1 smaller envelope for memorabilia
A Gift Bag



Today I am finishing the kit by making two medium gift boxes- the top flap is decorated with a ribbon panel. 
And two laminated folders to store paperwork or memorabilia. 
Plus a Collage picture made from the stickers and ribbons 
This uses the last of thee A4 papers and most of the ribbons and stickers. When I have finished these makes I will show you everything that is left and everything produced from the half of the card kit.

First the boxes
The smaller box is made with one sheet of A4 white card
Decorated on the side with ribbons and the top has 2 laminated stickers with a ribbon bow


While the larger box is made with 2 sheets of white card A4 and was made the right size to hold the album 



The 2 folders are made from one sheet of laminated paper, simply folded into the 3 sections with concertina panels at the sides of the front and back sections. I then used a button attached with narrow ribbon, with the button and ribbon becoming the closure.



Lastly the picture:-
 I decided to use some of the ribbon and stickers by making some collage pieces. I took some blank card  4” x 6” and added the stickers building up the collage until I had good covering,. When I was happy with the card  I laminated it to seal the stickers in. While I was laminated this I also laminated some of the other stickers to use as embellishments, including the top of a gift box. 


I then added some of the decorative ribbon around the edge.
I was going to use the pieces as toppers for some more cards and then I  found a white picture frame on half price in B&M and thought I would make a picture. I am really pleased with the way it came out. I had to cut the mount a little and I added the card with WASHI tape.


It was a great way to use up the stickers and and I have a great picture for the nursery for £1.


After all these makes there were very few  bits left from the kit 
1 sheet of paper and a few ribbons .



So here is picture showing all the makes apart from the cards that I have already given away.
These are all off to a friend who sells them for charity 


Happy Crafting 
Dee






No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment