Followers

Sunday 5 June 2016

CATCH UP SUNDAY

Hi
I have not posted all week, back to work and times runs away. But I have been crafting in between tidying my desk (at home that is).
I also had some lovely deliveries from the postman this week.
When you are a crafter and ebayer the postman is a bit like Santa
I had a great selection of Tonic dies bought in the sale from Crafty Devils Papercraft, www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk
Some super dies and stamp sets available
Then came beautiful gems purchased on ebay and some metallic card stock from another ebay seller

Here is a card using one of the dies and the metallic card stock on the outside of this gatefold card
 
And another showing the lovely gems

Like most crafters sometimes you must have the latest items but often I am happy to add to my stash in sale time.

I have also nearly completed a couple of mini albums
One is a 6 x 6 with storage sleeves and pocket on the inside flaps with 9 pages for photographs
This I have made with Christmas papers and it is going to called "First Christmas" It could be babies first Christmas or a couples first Christmas and just needs the front decorations

The other is another mini but the larger version with bound pages. This I have been decorating the pages ready to sell.

I will post pictures when completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment