Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2016

CRAFT SAVER No2

As well as the A4 cards I bought in a clearance I bought a set of cards that were from Create and Craft. There were 32 of the original cards and envelopes but only 9 sets of decoupage made up and included in the pack. I knew that when purchasing, and originally thought I would use the cards to make pages in a scrapbook but then decided the nine cards with decoupage should be made up to sell, Done and sold. The remaining cards were pretty enough without the decoupage, so I decided to make them into sets of notelets all I needed to do to finish them off was to make the boxes to put the notelets in and I would have two sets of 8 notelets and envelopes to sell.

And here are the decorated boxes, which will go to my next craft sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment