Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2016

TO ALL THE CRAFTY CRAFTERS OUT THERE

If you are like me an like a bargain every now and then get out to the high street and in to your local Poundland.
There where you normally go to look at the crafty bitz you will find they are selling A5 Paper pads for,( yes you have guessed it) a pound.
These may not be a recognised name but quite pretty papers and useful for backgrounds or die cutting.
They did have some Trimcraft pads in the store with matching embellishments but as the 6 x 6 pads had 24 pieces I did not think them such a good buy.
I could not wait to try these papers out

Not finished by a long shot but here is the first scrapbook from one of the books
this measures 6" wide and 7" long and will eventually have pull out pages from the envelope storage as well as the main pages


The whole scrapbook will be made from one pad 4 envelopes and one landscape A4 card. It should have approximately 18 sides for photographs plus a couple of storage areas for tags tickets etc

I bought several A4 cards in a clearance on ebay as I had a eureka moment and realised they made great boxes and anything else you would usually make from A4 card, although I struggle to know what greeting cards to make from them.  They also make great outside covers for these  mini albums 
The envelopes then make gift bags. 
Any other money saving tips for crafting please leave me message as I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment