Followers

Tuesday 21 June 2016

CRAFTY SAVER No 4

What a miserable weekend weather wise. Still it does allow time to craft.
I set about making a mini album from a new pad of paper, Tonic Studio Folksy Florals .

I used envelopes for the base and have completed a 6 x 6 album ( Now selling on EBay)
As the pad is an 8 x 8 pad I had a lot of strips left over.
I hate to throw anything away, but also am desperately trying to keep the desk clean.

I used some to mount a stamped tag in a patchwork style to decorate the album as the papers all matched the inside. Look closely at the centre embellishment and you will see the patchwork mounting.
 
I then realised the longer strips were perfect to make the bases of little flap top boxes and set about scoring and storing 6 kits to make the boxes
 

The box is approx 5cm square perfect for pretty gift giving, and no waste.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment