Followers

Sunday 19 June 2016

CRAFT SAVER No3

Hi Everyone
I am excitedly awaiting the postman at the moment having ordered some great new dies by Xcut from www.everycraftsapound.co.uk

If you do not already know this on-line company then check it out. They also show at all the big shows around the country.
They do sell many items at a pound but also a lot of clearance items such as paper pads and dies at knock down prices. I like to check in once a week to make sure I do not miss anything and that is probably why I have many many paper pads and crafty items in larges boxes in my craft room (see earlier post re Tidy Craft room).
So this time my great bargains include a Santa in the Sky Shadow Box die, Woodland Trees, and Folk alphabet set with 80% discount, I also picked up a Santoro Willow set of dies, just in time as like a couple of other sets they had sold out by the end of the afternoon.
The one thing I should mention is the p&p is £4.95, not surprising as the average purchase is heavy and bulky,also a minimum spend of £20 is required. Not great for the single purchase, but if you are not into buying in bulk like me, why not get together with friends or your craft group.

I sometimes buy doubles of what I think will be popular and sell the extras on ebay to pay for my postage, but that is more because I like dabbling than I have any business ideas. It feels great though when your craft item is free because of the sells you have made.

The service from the company is also very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment