Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2016

CHRISTMAS CRAFTING

Hi Everyone

After posting the current blog and pictures of the Christmas Album I had made, my process took me to Christmas Cards. I am always reluctant to start Christmas in August but realise that for me work can be hectic in October & November as it is budget setting time. My Christmas cards all need to be made by the beginning of November in case there is a Christmas Craft Fayre. I like to do one or two fayres a year and Christmas is good although very competitive.

I bought a lovely Christmas die from the Sara  Davies range, as it is a great size and pretty enough to stand on its own.
I also had some lovely lazer cards and hey presto this is the quick card I made combining the two.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment