Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2016

FIRST CHRISTMAS SCRAPBOOK

Clearing out the drawers regularly helps to prevent purchases you do not need or that double up on what you have already. This time of year the craft programmes look towards Christmas and I did a check of the craft drawers to see what I had left. I sold some Christmas papers and have some currently for sale on Ebay as up until this year I have been organising craft days so needed  a lot of  basic stock to demonstrate and give to my crafters to use.
However in amongst sorting some pads for ebay I thought why not make a  quick scrapbook and make use of some of the papers myself.
Here is the result. I am about to put it on Etsy and Ebay.

This is a simple folded end and build up structure
It has black card base and then the left side is left as a single page with the right side having an expanded page that folds out allowing many more pages and storage areas for photographs
The pages have been left with no embellishments so the buyer can have fun decorating the pictures with tags and memorabilia that mean something to them .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment