Followers

Monday 22 August 2016

C & G Range Cards & Gifts

Hi Crafters

Do you get those times when you have lots of ideas going round in your head and no time to get them onto paper or card.
Well here is an idea I followed through and am happy to say have got off the ground.
I have always loved jewellery and have now combined my love of card making for a new range called C & G (see my post on marketing)
Here are some of the finished items now available for sell on ebay.
A pretty easel card with drawer and then purchase the gift of your choice all priced individually.
I am selling them too cheaply for the amount of work but I am trying the market and hopefully will get known  a little before Christmas


 
As always would love to hear your comments or ideas
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment