Followers

Saturday 6 August 2016

MINI ALBUM - TO BE MADE IN AN HOUR

Hi Everyone

Well its Saturday, I have done the shopping and am in the craft room. Again trying to clear the desk.
So I have just packed up several mini albums ready to sell on ebay.
These mini albums are the first size I made and I now tend to produce albums with many more pages, but these are great for the one off event.
A Birthday Party to capture the celebrations
Anniversary  to get a few pictures of family and friends
Hen Party
Summer Holiday etc

They are made with 3 pieces of 12 x12, and I have finished the fronts in various ways. At this point I should point out this idea came from Loretta H on You Tube and is called Cardstock Mini Album for anyone that wants the instructions to make one. Do check out her video as it is very easy to follow.

Romantic papers



Here is one I used to pop in the photographs of a friends daughter's wedding.

Cut different shapes for interest 


I have decorated with some hearts and flowers, this album went together very quickly

The whole album can be made in an hour depending on any additions or embellishments you make to go with the album.
TIP: It is always a good idea to make some embellishments and tags at the time you make an album so you always have them in the coordinating card, any additional needs can then be in a plain card.

This size also makes a lovely little gift for friends or family if you are a crafter or have crafty friends.
I just need to decide now whether to make half a dozen for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment