Followers

Thursday 18 August 2016

Quick and simple card

Hi Everyone

It has been a few days since posting but I have been crafting in between.
Last weekend (the main time for me to craft) I had some time to play with Shimmer mists and chalks.
Some time ago I did an afternoon course with Kay from IndigoBlu who demonstrated at Taunton with Craftasmic craft shop. The course showed us how to use the pan pastels and gold leaf that IndigoBlu use, it is worth checking out their website.

Here is a very simple idea using the Panpastels to colour the background of your card. Then  I have stamped the centre with a couple of flourish stamps, and simply added 3 black butterflies cut from my Sizzix dies that came with the Big Shot Plus, when I purchased it.
 
 
 
This was then mounted on black card and onto an A5 card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment