Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Exploding Boxes

Hi Crafters

Had another play with the exploding boxes for my workshop
This has been made from a 12 x 12 piece of card and decorated with coordinating papers
The corners have been cut into hearts by hand but if you own an automatic cutting machine you could use that. I am still happy to pencil around a template and cut out by hand

The workshop is at the end of October and I have a magic exploding box this one and a Christmas themed box to give ideas along with the instructions for the two sizes.

The craft days are great fun and I enjoy sharing my enthusiasm for card crafting and flowers, they are also an opportunity to get back to basics with stamping, embossing, die cutting and shaping cards for special occasions.

The centre boxes give an opportunity to  add a treat or present
They can be made as a stack as this example shows or a taller box as shown below
Here's one I have made for my husband on the occasion of our 40th anniversary
I will probably add some chocolates from Hotel Chocolate Shh it's a secret  
 
 
Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment