Followers

Sunday 6 August 2017

IS IT TOO SOON TO MENTION CHRISTMAS

Hello Crafters

Well is it!

Craft shows have had Christmas in July, and companies are bringing out all the Christmas designs now in the run up to autumn.

So when do you start your Christmas list?

Are you a last minute maker?
Do you  make pledges each year to make a number of cards each month or do you like to use the card making process to get you in the mood for the big event.

Either way once September is here crafters should really have an idea of what and how much they want to produce.

By October designs should be decided, earlier if you are making to sell.
Leaving October and November for the actual  making

During the big craft room tidy up I sorted stamps and dies into themes separating Christmas items ready for use. I have already decided on Christmas card designs for selling and now just have to agree designs for family and friends

Its like Christmas when you gather all the dies and stamps together and see all the things you already have in your stash or things you had forgotten you had.
I am thinking I need to do some stamping to use my new Tonic stamp mat, but then I see dies that I would like to play with so the designs are not final yet.

I will get back to you all when they are.

One of the workshops I am running is for a Christmas Wreath so at least that is one thing sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment