Followers

Thursday 2 May 2019

Economic ATC Holder

Hi Crafters

Not from Denman, from YouTube

I saw a great ATC folder made from a small cereal box and wanted to try it

I had great difficulty sourcing some clear pockets to add to the file, as I was looking for pockets about 10 x 7cm. Even buying from China they were coming in at 70p each. As the folder would hold 20 plus, I was too mean to buy them, particularly as I have started making Artists Trading Cards before and never kept it up.

But then I came across Plastic CD holders, and thought why not make the ATC's this size instead of the credit card size. The card inside the CD folders is more 12 x 10cm so not too different. And there are 50 in a pack from Wilko's. 

Here is the project and I am delighted with it. The inserts are big enough for me to make miniture versions of many of my cards and projects, or for me to experiment with new techniques.

It did mean making my folder from a larger cereal pack but as I keep them for crafting anyway, this was not difficult. 


 So as you can see lots of lovely packs that will take 2 cards each.

The original idea came from Teresa Morgan and the post, on YouTube, is called ATC Book Tutorial.

If you want to make one check it out and then find the cereal box (or any food carton that fits the plastic inserts you are using).

Want more ideas, subscribe to the blog and then you can also comment on projects, or ask questions.

Happy Crafting 
Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment