Followers

Monday 1 April 2019

Tidy up in the Craft Room

Hi crafters

Just a quick chat today, as I prepare for tomorrow's craft day at North Petherton where 30 ladies will be making the Stationary Wallet with me over the course of the day.

The lovely card, and inserts are all packed and I hope I have added all the necessary tools etc.

I have then spent this afternoon going through my 3 boxes of dies tidying them up, sorting into categories and re-boxing them. 

I use the Really Useful Boxes which stack well and I have trays that fit inside

The three boxes are:
Box 1 _ Christmas 
              In the Tray: Men's dies, street scenes and music 

Box 2: Backgrounds, Build a card dies and Borders & Boxes
            In the Tray: Numbers, letters, words, tags and labels

Box 3: Deep Box with concentric shapes, Childrens dies, Butterflies Dragonflies and fairies, Wedding, Marianne Dies, Heartfelt Creation borders, stamp and die sets
            In the Tray: Flowers, build a flower dies, leaves and flourishes, gates 
            plus any current or everyday dies such as bows happy birthday 

 I have also sorted out several dies to sell on Ebay and then photographed them and posted them on the site. So a busy constructive day. 

It is good to go through your stash regularly to remind yourself of what you have, what you no longer need and if there are any gaps you think needs filling, then you feel justified in treating yourself  to the new dies and craft goodies, without making purchases that are unnecessary.


Happy Crafting

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment