Followers

Thursday 13 May 2021

Great Paper Clip Dies Item 4 from AliExpress

 Hi Crafters

So here is the next item from the AliExpress Bundle.

I thought these looked good on the website and took a chance on them. As I am currently making Journals and Mini Albums these paperclips could be very useful for decorating and holding items. 





They arrived quickly and total cost for the set of eight styles was £4 including delivery. Very simple to use I cut them as soon as I had time and space to try them out.

If you use a paper that matches or coordinates with your project, these paperclips can be used on any pages to add tags, notes or embellishments that can be added to your layouts. 

Here they are in one of my Kite Books with matching card to the book pages






If you do Journals or Mini Albums etc these make a lovely addition to the pages, and you can tailor them to the users interests.   

Happy Crafting

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment