Followers

Monday 17 May 2021

Last Show of AliExpress Items (until the next time)

 Hi Crafters 

Thanks for stopping by, it is lovely to see so many of you checking in, it keeps me motivated.

I am doing a round up of the other items from my last order with AliExpress, as I want to move on to other projects I have made in the last month and to revisit some of my early projects. 

The first item I have used from this bundle is a stamp set of greetings with ticket style matching die.

I thought this was very versatile as I can use it on cards, gift bags and boxes and for Memory books & Journals. The style suits a lot of projects 


Along with other dies which I will show, I also ordered some happy birthday stickers, and Thank you stickers for sending out with Ebay sells. The stickers come on a roll of 500 for about £2.50.

I have bought these before for my Ebay sells, and also for Home backed goodies, as I bake for WI and other events occasionally. 

These are the other dies purchased. The top die is a beautiful cut out Octopus Steam Punk Style, which seems odd, but can be used for cards or mixed media. 

The bottom picture shows an edge die and a set of wedding dies that are mirrored. They would be Perfect for invitation, save the day etc and I am going to use it for a Golden Wedding card.



Going back to the Greeting Stamps and ticket die, the stamps cover many occasions:

Ticket: Valid for 1,000,000 kisses Anytime, Anywhere Admit Two

You're Invited

Handmade for you

You are the best DAD in the World

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Birthday to You

Thank You

Welcome Baby

You are the sweetest MOM in the world

To......     Fro.......

So as you can see they cover a lot of areas of your crafting world

I thought when I bought them you stamped the image and then cut them out, I do  not do a lot of stamping. However when I stamped the image I quickly realised you cannot position the die correctly to cut out after stamping. So cut the tickets first and then stamp out the greeting onto the ticket.

My hands are reasonably steady and the first one worked well, however the second image was slightly lop-sided, and I was not happy with the result. 



So I cut a couple of stamped images out of the card and layered them onto the ticket. I preferred the result and so now I have the option to stamp direct or mount the stamped image  



Here is a picture of my desk with the finished items ready for use.

Back soon with lots of new and old ideas for projects


Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment