Followers

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Beautiful Bows for the Gift Bags & Boxes

 Hi Crafters

As promised, here are the bows that I have made to sell at the Craft show. They will sit in front of the Trinkets boxes and gift bags.


They have been made with organza and satin ribbons using my Bow Maker (i have several) These were made with the Tattered Lace bow maker and pretty gem centres added to the centre to finish them 

The ends of the ribbon have been cut into a V, for an elegant finish. 

The bows for the Bank Holiday Fair have been made in summer colours, and I will make more in Christmas colours for the Holiday Fair.



These are quite a substantial size being 5-6” , I have made some smaller ones but these are the most popular. They could be added to a hair clip, or used to finish off a sewn bag, so useful to have in your craft stash. 

I will sell them for £1.25 each or 2 for £2

Dee 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment