Followers

Monday 23 August 2021

Craft Fair Show and Tell No 5

Craft Fair Items No 5

Journals - Junk Journals & Kits

So here we are in the second section of the Craft Show Table. Last post showed you the art books and kite books I would be selling, I only have a few of these the main part of the second section will be showcasing my Journals. I have 2 styles  Journals that are constructed with a laminated cover but inside are quite different. The first has  many different papers, sizes and pockets including doilies vellum tea-stained papers and patterned papers. 


These have been made with a vintage feel as I love the shabby chic look of the papers I have used. 
Here are some pages inside the albums 




This double page inside this journal has been made with 2 envelopes that are embossed and attached by the flaps.. There are a mixture of pretty papers and plain papers for writing notes, ideas and headings for photographs etc.
My Journals are not really ‘Junk Journals’ in the traditional manner as they are fairly clean pages, not torn or magazine pages, old envelopes and recycled packaging, I like to use pretty papers with a cleaner finish. The book can be used as a journal or album or combination, it is just great to have a pretty book to pull out and log your ideas and memories, and add pretty pins and clips to hold your bits and bobs .

So I have made a half dozen of these and I have also made a few kits which have a selection of papers, the laminated cover and lots of papers to make tags, pockets and embellishments for the pages. You can decide what papers to use to fill up your journals and this will decide the type of finish one your book. The pages are stitched in.

These Laminated journals will be on sale from £6.50 each and the kits will be £4.50 each.

As well as these books I have some other journals that i will talk about in my next post
So until then Happy Crafting 
Dee


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment