Followers

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Craft Fair Show & Tell Journals and Journal Pins

 Show & Tell Item No6

Journals & Journal Pins

As well as the  Junk Journals shown in my last post I will be selling plainer journals that can be used as notebook album and journal. These all have laminated covers and have 2 main signatures inside with some added tags and embellishments ready to enhance your journaling.

The books are finished with elastic binding allowing the signatures to be slipped in. This also enables them to be removed and new pages added if you wish to renew the contents and continue using the journal. 

There is an elastic strap in the middle that pulls over the book to hold it all together nicely when carrying it around. I have hung some danglies from elastic on the spines to give some bling as I have not added any labels or embellishments to the front, preferring to let the pretty papers stand out and the buyer to name/label the journal if they wish.

These journals I will be selling for £8.50 each or 2 for £15

The last items for sale in the Journal/Book section are the Journal pins.

I have a lovely collection of them available for the show. The clips I have range from simple decorated cloths pins to heavier clips that can be used as Bag Embellishments or Journal clips and they will sell from £1 to £4.50 and then some collections of 5 for £5




Over the next couple of days I hope to show the last category of gift items I will be selling.

So back soon

Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment