Followers

Friday 20 August 2021

Craft Fair Item 4 Art Books & Kite Books

Craft Fair makes 

Show and tell No 4 Art Books & Kite Books

Hi Crafters

In this series I am sharing with you my makes for the Summer Fair I am attending on Bank Holiday Monday.

There are basically 3 areas on my table 

Section 1 - 

Trinket Boxes
Gift bags 
Gift Bows
These have been covered on my previous 3 posts

Section 2 

Art Books and Kite Books &Albums 
Journals and Junk Journals
Junk Journal Kits
Journal Pins and clips

Section 3 

Tea Lover Travel Journal 
Tea Lover Wallet
Clipboards
Stationary Sets

So todays post is all about the Art Books, Kite Books and Albums 




Art books: see post from 16 & 18 June 21

Kite book Albums 




These books are bright and colourful ways of storing your memories and storing tickets and i other memorabilia. 

At the moment I only have one or two albums for sale as I recently sold a couple and albums take a while to make, on average  a week part time, as I do not make them in production line system. Each one is individually made and may be envelope style, folio or traditional album style depending on the papers I am using and the size I want to make. My inspiration can come from seeing an album made on a craft show, wanting to make an album for someone specific or a specific occasion, or seeing one of a number of great crafters on YouTube. Among my favourites on YouTube are:
Jen of Eve Designs
Paul Ford - absolutely love his work
Kathy Orta - One of the original album designers
RosaKellyScarpbooking - Great basic skills for pages in a journal or album

Check out these and other great album makers on Pinterest and YouTube for techniques and ideas for all your books.

Dee

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment