Followers

Saturday 18 September 2021

Special Occasion - Pop Up Book Card

 Hi Crafters


Today I have a lovely project for you, recently made for a 50th Wedding Anniversary, and I love the design so much I also made another at my craft club on Monday. 

I saw it on YouTube, there are a few videos out there but I found it first on Sam Calcott video and will link the video below so you can follow the instructions.

It is essentially a 5 x 7 card that when opened, pops out with 6 pages of a book for you to add pictures and greetings. Ideal for a special birthday or event as you can either add photo's to give in the card or leave the pages blank with just the message in the centre, and the receiver can add their memories of the day to the other pages as a keepsake.





You will need:

1 base card 5 x 7”
3 pieces of A4 card
3 pieces of decorative papers 
1 piece of A4 Mira card or backing card and another sheet of decorative papers for the inside covers

You can add more plain papers to the inside of the inside pages embossed for effect and lovely to set off your pictures.
I have used The Paper Tree Romance papers for this card as the sentiments gave the message I wanted to add .

Here is another one made with Crafters Companion Sara Signature Garden Party papers.I also cut some of my scraps for the flowers. 


Here is the link to Sam’s YouTube video of the card 


I hope you will have a go at this card but if you do not want to make it I will have one or 2 for sale in my Etsy shop 

Happy Crafting 
Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment