Followers

Saturday 25 September 2021

Using Your Laminator - A Workshop in the Making

 Hi crafters 


I was looking at YouTube and came across some videos on working with your laminator. I use mine a lot on many different projects with mat and glossy laminating sheets. I started to list the different uses and when I got to 10 I realised this would make a great workshop. 

The laminated sheets can be used to alter paper, card, tissue, which in turn can be used for various different projects.  

I have used them for covering journals, making pouches. Finishing boxes and making bags. The workshop would start with methods for using the various materials and how they work in the laminator, and then the laminated sheets could be used to make a couple of projects. 

There would be show and tell on projects made and how laminating can help you use up your scraps. There are so many great ideas out there. 

There will be the second workshop making Anna Griffin Style Easel cards.

Dates are being finalised and full information should be available soon.

I am excited to be going back to running workshops, its such a lovely way of sharing ideas and crafty tips with other crafters in a friendly get together. Half of any profit made from the day goes to the local Hospice (St Margarets). 

Back Soon 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment