Followers

Monday 6 August 2018

Personalised Quick Card

Hi Crafters

Today I have a quick card for you. It was not quick for me as I tried several ideas before finishing with this, but if you like it, to make it again would be super easy.

All you need is a flourish die some butterflies dies and a greeting stamp
The beauty of hand crafted cards is the ability to personalise the card, and as this was for my great niece I added her name.

I started by stamping and cutting out the butterflies (these were from a Heartfelt Creations set)
Next I cut out the floral flourish, sorry I have had this die some time and cannot remember what make it is, I think Tonic or Sizzix, but any flourish die will work.  I then cut the letters for the name before setting the BigShot aside.
The letters are Tonic dies

Using a 6 x 6 scalloped card I laid out the pieces until I was happy with the arrangement. If you were not going to personalise the card then cut or stamp a larger greeting in the area of the letter F on the card.

I stamped the greeting and then glued the die cuts into place using PVA glue in a bottle with a thin nozzle for small work. The butterflies are glued in the middle only  to allow some movement of the wings
Not the best of pictures as my computer is down and I am writing todays post using my ipad and hubbies laptop, but hopefully you get the idea.


Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment