Followers

Thursday 23 August 2018

Shabby Chic Paperclips

Hi Crafters

As you all know I flit from craft to craft and so it was I found myself yesterday pulling out my large paperclips to have a go at decorating them.

I took out my box of ribbons and lace and had a play and was surprised and pleased with the results.

These are jumbo paperclips and the embellishments ended up being quite major as well, but I think it sits well on the pin and would decorate a scrapbook page or be pretty on the desk with notes or receipts. 

They would also make great photo-clips. These paperclips would hold 2 or 3 photographs easily


I will make some using smaller embellishments as gift sets for Christmas to sit alongside the smaller fun paperclips I make, when I have them finished I will post a picture.

Happy Crafting 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment