Followers

Monday 20 August 2018

Pound Shop find

Hi Crafters

Yesterday I went to town and popped in to the Pound Shop, where I found some 6 x 6 paperpads with Winnie the Pooh designs. It was a Disney licensed pad and as one of the pads had mirra card I thought I would buy it to layer cards with as Pooh Bear would not be visible in the layering.

Well that idea did not last long after getting home, as I flicked through the ordinary paper pack and found it had some sheets suitable for notes as well as some lovely phrases.

I used a cereal box for the 7 x 6.5 binder, covered with pretty white and floral paper then lined it with black card folded up to make the folders sleeves inside. The inside I covered with a patterned pooh paper and a phrase paper and then made 8   3" cards and envelopes to go with the sheets of paper to make a cute stationary set for my great neice.










Please remember this is Disney licensed paper and therefore can only be for personal use, you cannot sell items made from this paper. As I am giving this as a gift not a problem.

I hope my Great niece will like it and perhaps think of making some for her friends for Christmas, carrying on a family tradition of making gifts for friends. 

Happy Crafting 
Dee    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment