Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Stamps & Die Sets

Hi Crafters


We are seeing more and more stamps and matching die sets being demonstrated on TV.
I love the concept and find them easy to use and add interest to your projects, also you can make your own toppers to coordinate with your different projects

I particularly love Heartfelt Creations flowers, but at £50 plus a set I try to limit myself to how many I buy. However I have recently purchased some sets to try them, one being a Christmas set, a couple of flower sets and one vintage travel set (for the men).

Here is my first trial with them

I have double them up and coloured the tops with my distress ink pens, but I want to try using chalks and watercolours as well 

Here is the collection I made packaged for sale at my next Craft Fayre.


The packaged hangers are cut using up my scraps from a die

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment