Followers

Thursday 21 February 2019

All from 1 sheet of 12 x 12

Hi Crafters

I was checking out YouTube the other day and came across a pretty little triangular box, which with Easter coming up I thought would be useful to give little chocolate eggs or some jewellery as an alternative. So I made the box (It is a Stampin Up idea).

I then got to thinking about the card left over as the box requires 7" cut from a 12 x 12 sheet, and thought why not make a matching card. Then when making the box you cut off 4 sections and I thought why not add a tag so then I had a cute little set all made from one sheet of 12 x 12 stock.


There is also enough card to make the bellyband, to make the decorating simple and close the box securely. 












I love these little sets and think they will be great for all sorts of occasions.
I will probably add this to my list of demonstrations as it can all be made in about hour and 15/30 minutes.

Must go now as I have seen a great item on YouTube to make pages for a 6 x 6 album and I would like to make a few to add to my repertoire. I have made a few mini-albums recently, so to have some useful page ideas is great. 

Happy Crafting 
Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment