Followers

Wednesday 27 February 2019

New Flower Collection

Hi Crafters

Something a little different today. A box of origami flowers. These are called Kusudama flowers. I sit folding them in the evening and them put them together with the hot glue gun when I have a few ready. It takes 5 petals per flower.

This is my first attempt to make then in the basket but I will be making more for personalised gifts, as they would be great for wedding anniversaries or Mothers Day gifts etc.


I also like the idea of using old book pages and recycling wallpaper. Although the wallpaper is more difficult to fold, they can be decorated with buttons from your button box to make a very eco-friendly gift, using mainly recycled materials, that would otherwise be discarded.


When I make the next couple of bouquets I will post the variations for you to see.

Happy Crafting
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment