Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2019

The Day After a Craft Day

Hello Again

Following the full day of crafting on Saturday lies a full day of tidying away all the materials, and equipment used, filing completed items and finding homes for components constructed but not used on the day. 

So my desk has had another tidy up and cards have been added to my box for selling and using. 

However it does not all get put away without some playing with bits and pieces found in the tidy up 

Here is a simple card constructed from some parts lying on the desk and flowers made at the craft day.

The stamped iris's have been layered and then mounted on blue card before being added to a larger base card which has a silver die-cut made to check a new die when it arrived a couple of weeks ago.

You could use a word stamp down the side.

I have also clipped the corners to give a soft look that goes with the silver strip.




I also made another folder. I had demonstrated a single layered folder on Saturday, but you can build up the folder to booklet size by putting up to 4 layers together. 
Several ladies were interested in the folder I had with me on the day, that I used to hold the sample parts for the demonstrations and I promised to give them a written sheet with the instructions.

Check out my next post and it will show the various folders you can produce using up your 12 x 12 paper pads. 

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment