Followers

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Woven Ribbon Gift Bag

Hi Crafters

I am currently busy putting together my items for Craft Day on the 23rd March, but as usual I was waylaid by something I saw on YouTube.

This lovely unusual gift bag.
So a big thank you to "Mixed Up Craft" for her great tutorial on YouTube

I am not going to give instructions as the video is much more helpful than written notes.

Just to say it takes 3 sheets of 12 x 12. In the video the paper used come from a Trimcraft paper pad, I have used First Edition, but you can use any from your stash.


 
I used a velcro dot fastener. and added a matching bow to the front flap 

It took about 2 hours from start to finish and I was learning as I went along, plus folding washing and admiring hubbbies progress with the tiling, so the next one should take about an hour . I am very pleased with the finished item and I will make it a little stronger in the base with a piece just under 3" x 6". No doubt I will be making more of these as I need them. They do not fold so take up  a little bit store room. Ah the joy of being retired I can make as I need it. 

Happy Crafting 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment