Followers

Monday 4 February 2019

Basket of Flowers

Hello Crafters

I have been preparing different flowers for my Craft day on the 16th and as usual my imagination wandered to other things I could make with the flowers

Several of the styles are made by hand cutting and do not use a die, and I sit in the evening making the layers before putting them together on the craft desk.

I thought of an Easter basket of flowers and using the off-cuts of the flowers to fill the base of the basket I then arranged the blooms in the basket.  You could use shredded paper if you have one in the office, and it would be good to mix some leaves in, but I have not cut any for this project.

The basket would be ideal for Mothers Day, Easter or to take to someone in hospital instead of, or as well as, a card.

The basket was made with a piece of card 9" x 9" scored at 3" & 6" on both sides and them lift the sides to the middle and stick down.

Now I have made one, I may try another to perfect it a little, this time using colourful foam flowers and leaves. So keep an eye out. 

Happy Crafting 
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment