Followers

Saturday 4 May 2019

Altered Paperclips from your Scraps

Hi Crafters

Today I have a great way of using your scrap card, toppers and odd emebllishments in your stash.

I, like all crafters, have a big bag of card and paper pieces that I stack under the craft desk. Every now and then I go through the bag and cut out flowers etc from the oddments, as well as sort out the sizes in the bag

Then I came across these great Altered Paperclips. 



Take a piece of scrap card about 4cm x 10cm 
Fold in half and place the paperclip over the back piece
You can either have the small end or long end showing on the outside.
I hot glue the folded card together, as this is the quickest drying method of gluing and allows you to proceed with decorating straight away.
As you can see I have used lots of different embellishments, all from my stash again, I have not opened any new packs to make any of the decorated paperclips here. 

Here is the back of the decorated clip to give you the idea of placing the paperclip.

And here is the finished paperclip.

So simple and effective
Can be used to decorate scrapbook or photo pages
As a paperclip to hold your vouchers or paperwork together
Or as a bookmark

Dee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment