Followers

Friday 31 May 2019

Birthday Cards

Hi Crafters

Today we are back to basics. 

I recently purchased a 6 x 6 pad by Trimcraft called Painted Blooms, as the papers were vibrant and I thought they would be pretty for Birthday Cards. I also bought a couple of sets of matching cards which were 6 x 6 so it all coordinated. This makes the job much easier when working out your designs.

I made up the first pack of 8 cards just with layers of the paper and Butterflies or Dragonflies cut out in one of the more vibrant prints.

Here are the Results



As you can see in the last picture I also used a couple of flowers from my stash that I had made with a Heartfelt Creations stamp and die. I will cut more flowers in some of the matching papers and make the second batch using flowers as the embellishment.

All the Birthday Greetings were cut from dies most of which were already cut and in my box ready to use.

As Birthday Cards are the most sent Greeting card I will definately be using these soon.

Dee
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment