Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2019

NEW SCRAPBOOK

Hi Crafters 

I have been busy for the past week making a new style Memory Book/Album
I love to put these together as they make such a great  way to display your pictures and keepsakes.
In this modern day of putting all your photographs in the cloud, this is a traditional Memory Book and keepsake

This book is my own unique design. I was watching a demonstration on Create and Craft where dies were used to cut the book pages and then put together using another die in the collection.

I was tempted to purchase the set, but then remembered I had purchased a lovely set of large dies from Sizzix when I bought my large Bigshot that has an A4 plate.

I dug them out and cut the outside and inner pages and then formed a binder system for the centre.

I then printed some very pretty vintage prints to cover a lot of the pages and added some plain papers to the other pages ready for photographs 




There are 5 main pages each one opening out to reveal more sections
Plus storage pockets in the front and back 
I have added a vintage paperclip and page embellishment and a floral giant paperclip, both hand crafted to go with the vintage theme of the album 
This book will hold at least 36 photographs 
It took many hours to put together but I feel it has been worth the effort.

I will be making a matching box to store it. 

Happy Crafting
Dee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment